This is an Advertisement.
- Your confidentiality matters. No information, including phone numbers and email addresses will be exchanged, shared or sold to a third party. Any communications to our firm via contact forms, email, phone or U.S. mail, will be treated confidentially. Submissions are made for the purpose of evaluating whether or not our law firm will accept your case and represent you. However, all information contained in your submission will be held confidential. By evaluating your submission we make no representation or agreement to represent you in connection with your claim.
- Materials presented on this site are intended for informational purposes only and are not intended to, and do not, constitute legal advice. This information is not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship.
- We do not seek to represent anyone based solely on a visit to this web site.
- The cases represented on this site or our past performance, verdicts, settlements, testimonials or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of future cases. Past results obtained or overall performance must be confined to that particular case, its factual and legal circumstances and legal surroundings. Every case is different and must be judged on its own merits.
- No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- Before making your choice of attorney, you should give this matter careful thought. The selection of an attorney is an important decision. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer’s credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self proclaimed expertise.
- FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted (©) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed without profit.