Los Angeles County Shareholder and Investor Disputes Attorney
Assisting Clients with Resolving Shareholder and Investor Disputes
Shareholders take many measures to ensure that their investments are scrupulously guarded at all times. In some cases, however, company investors allegedly breach fiduciary duties to investors, resulting in financial losses. They often do this in order to enrich themselves and further their own financial interests.
The California shareholder and investor dispute lawyers at Urbach Law Offices, PC, represent both plaintiffs and defendants in legal disputes and other matters that arise between shareholders and investors. Contact us today to learn more about how we may be able to assist you with resolving your legal dispute or pursuing litigation.
Disputes that Involve an Alleged Fiduciary Duty Breach
Some legal disputes that arise among shareholders and investors come about when a company officer allegedly breaches one or more fiduciary duties to an investor. Those alleged breaches may involve any of the following:
- Issues regarding how a company should be governed (corporate governance disputes)
- Breach of contract involving a senior member of the company
- Financial reporting that demonstrates a scheme to try and use deception to enhance the value of company shares
- Engaging in reckless company acquisitions or sales
- Cases where company officers try to divert or otherwise use assets in order to enrich themselves, and shareholders ultimately pursue restitution and/or a criminal indictment
Talk to a California Shareholder and Investor Disputes Lawyer Today
The legal team at Urbach Law Offices, PC, is ready to assist you with resolving your shareholder and investor disputes. For a free case evaluation and legal consultation with a Los Angeles county shareholder and investor disputes attorney, please call us at (310) 479-1200 or contact us online for more information about how we can assist you or your business.