California State Bar AVVO Facebook Twitter Linked in Super Lawyers
Call Us

Call Us Today


Quiet Title Actions
Quiet Title Actions

Quiet Title Actions

Quiet Title Actions Attorney

Helping Californians Pursue an Action to Quiet Title to Property

The primary purpose of an action to quiet title is to determine the true owner of a piece of property. In addition, a quiet title action can be used as a basis to decide the legal interests that certain individuals hold to a particular piece of property.

Quiet title actions can come about when there is a dispute as to easements, ownership, or prescriptive rights to the property. The experienced California quiet title actions lawyers at Urbach Law Offices, PC, can assist you with resolving your quiet title action via negotiation or litigation. 

Bringing an Action to Quiet Title 

A person may bring an action to quiet title in the superior court where the piece of real property at issue is located. First, the plaintiff must bring a complaint to quiet title that includes certain information. For example, it must include a description of the subject piece of property, the claims made by the adverse party to the piece of property, and the basis upon which the party filing the complaint believes it is entitled to the subject property.

Fraud Actions

In many instances, a plaintiff can bring a legal action to quiet title generally. However, if the quiet title action alleges fraud by the defendant obtaining title to the property, then the plaintiff must make these fraud allegations specifically. These are complex matters, and you want the help of the right lawyer.

Contact a Los Angeles County California Quiet Title Actions Lawyer Today

If you are in the process of bringing a quiet title action in the State of California or believe that your rights to property are being infringed, the experienced legal team at Urbach Law Offices, PC, is ready to help. For a free case evaluation and legal consultation with a Los Angeles County quiet title actions attorney, please call us at (310) 479-1200 or contact us online.